Exciting news for Southland Savings FCU member/owners!
On May 14, Southland Savings FCU members approved joining with Financial Partners Credit Union, one of Southern California's largest credit unions with nearly $1 billion in assets.
What does this mean for you, our member/owners? In short, more convenience and many more services! Here are a few of the new features you'll be able to access:
- Seven branches throughout Los Angeles and Orange counties, including Downey (2 locations), Brea, Huntington Beach, Orange (2 locations), and Woodland Hills.
- Access to more than 5,500 additional branches (other credit unions) on the CO-OP Shared Branch network.
- Live Person Telephone Contact Center with extended hours, 24/7 automated phone system and Loan by Phone.
- Enhanced Online Banking, including Bill Pay, transfers between your accounts at other financial institutions, and transfers to other members with us.
- Mobile Banking, including the ability to send money to almost anyone and make deposits with your mobile phone.
- Platinum MasterCard and Rewards credit cards.
- Home Loans with a wide variety of fixed and adjustable rate options
- Investments and retirement planning.
- Home and Auto Insurance.
- Direct Deposit that is usually posted to your account a day earlier than before.
- Debit cards, FINALLY! Access to your checking account anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Our Partnership will be effective June 1, 2015. You will receive several mailings before that date with additional information. In the meantime, please see these Questions and Answers about the merger.
You can also find out more about Financial Partners Credit Union at their website: fpcu.org
Loan approval subject to borrower qualification. Conditions and restrictions may apply.
Our credit union is committed to maintaining the privacy of your personal information. Our credit union does not collect, store or use personally identifiable information through our web site at anytime.
You can e-mail us, but please note that e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception, and that e-mail features in this web site are not encrypted. If your communication is very sensitive, or includes personally identifiable information (i.e. social security number, home address, phone number, birth date) or includes information such as account numbers, please call us first and we will advise you regarding your issue.
The following links will direct you to alternate websites not operated by SSFCU and we are not responsible for the content.
SSFCU does not represent either the third party or the member if the two parties enter into a transaction. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by SSFCU.